I’ve started my pet blog first niche blog over 9 years ago. This is not a brag – it’s the reality – those of us that started back then were the blogging pioneers.
Back when I started, there were no “how-to” books, websites, or guidance.
We had to figure every painful move out on our own. And, boy did I make almost every mistake you can make.
I’ve learned all of the ins-and outs of running a successful niche blog since then.
It took me over 9 years years to get to where I am today but it doesn’t have to take that long for you. When you work with me, you don’t have to re-invent the wheel.
If you’re ready to take your blog to the next level right now, sign up for my complimentary 15-minute Discovery Session to see if you want me to help you.
I can condense what took me years to learn down into a few hours for you.
Also, instead of having to pour over general information and figure out how it might apply to your blog, I’ll teach you exactly how the blogging and social media practices can apply to your niche.
Whether you want to start a niche blog, or you want to turn your hobby blog into something that at least makes a side income, I want to help you get there.
“I felt overwhelmed trying to keep up with all of the social media changes and grow my blog’s reach. Jessica was able to identify the areas I needed to focus on most. After making the suggested SEO improvements, I now get regular traffic to those posts, which I was unable to do before.” – Sandra, Blogger at Dolly the Doxie
Coaching for Experienced Niche Bloggers
My goal is to reduce your confusion and overwhelm by getting straight to the point and giving you the information you need so you don’t have to spend hours hunting and reading.
Each coaching program is customized for you and your unique needs. I don’t have a template and there is one one-size-fits all approach.
I don’t want to cover things you already know or simply give you a short lesson on something and move on before you understand it.
We’ll start with a kickoff call to:
- Identify your goals
- Determine where you are and what your roadblocks are
- Decide where you want to go
- Talk about how you can get there
After our conversation, I’ll put together a plan to address the biggest sticking points we’ve identified.
Topics I can help with during our coaching sessions include:
- Assessing your blog and/or social media channels to see where you need to concentrate your efforts
- Creating a Content Strategy to keep you on track down the road
- How to leverage old content to get it seen more and save you time
- How to write valuable, engaging content around chosen topic/niche that will get your blog noticed
- The different ways you can leverage your blog and make more money blogging, in a way that makes the most sense for you
- How to create a media kit and successfully pitch brands for sponsorships
- How to turn around a “work-for-free” brand inquiry and actually get paid
- How to measure success through analytics and leverage that information to multiply your site traffic and income
- Uncovering where your talents and what you enjoy most meets what people need in order to start your own freelance business
Most coaching periods last three to six months at a time, depending on what you want to tackle together. If you need more help, we’ll work together for as long as you need.
During the time period we’re working together, I will help you through a combination of one-on-one calls and Facebook Messenger (for quick questions).
Contact me if you’re ready to take your blog to the next level and get on the path toward more money and more freedom.
Still Not Sure?
Check out my award-winning pet blog.
I’ve won blog awards for:
- Best Branding (BlogPaws) – 2018
- Best Dog Blog (BlogPaws) – 2017
- Best Pet Blog (Outdoor Media Summit Awards) – 2017
- Best Dog Blog (BlogPaws) – 2015
- Best Pet Blog Design (BlogPaws) – 2015
My blog has helped me to:
- Gain special access to industry events
- Secure paid and unpaid sponsorships
- Land a radio segment on a local news channel
- Secure writing gigs with local pet-industry publications
- Leave my corporate job to start my own online business
- Receive press trips so I can travel more
- Spend more time with my dogs, friends, and family (notice who comes first on the list. Ha, ha.)
If you want make your blog amazing so it will attract these kinds of opportunities, start by signing up for your complimentary 15-minute Discovery Session.
During the Discovery Session, you will tell me what you need help with, I will tell you how I can help you, and we will determine if we are a good fit for each other.
Coaching for Those Who Want Turn Their Blog Into a Business
I’m an open book. I spent almost a decade learning everything about blogging, online communication, and turning a niche blog into a money-making business so you don’t have to.
There are are 3 ways we can work together:
Option 1: Flash Brainstorming Session
With this option, coaching calls are 20 minutes in length and occur as you need them. You may combine as many as you like into one call based on the number of questions you have.
I don’t require any commitment or contract.
This option is good if you have 1 topic or question you want advice for or if you just need to talk and idea through with me (if you have more than 1 question, please please consider going with option #2 below).
The fee for each 20-minute brainstorming session is $75.
Sign up for your Flash Brainstorming session HERE. (you’ll receive an invoice after our call).
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go Coaching
With this option, coaching calls are 60 minutes in length and occur as you need them.
I don’t require any commitment or contract.
This option is good if you have 1-2 topics or 2-3 questions you want advice for.
After each call, I send a follow-up summary email with links to information as needed.
This follow-up to the call can include up to 20 minutes of my time to research or review something for you.
The fee for this is $295.
Sign up for your 60-minute coaching session HERE. (you’ll receive an invoice after our call).
Option 3: Pick-my-brain Monthly Retainer
This option is designed to give you immediate feedback in the moment so you can move forward as soon as possible. It’s a great option for people who know a lot about blogging but need to fill in the knowledge gaps, needs a quick second opinion, or needs help getting unstuck.
With a monthly retainer, you get unlimited access to ask me quick questions via email, Voxer, or What’s App. Sometimes I may request we have a quick chat on the phone if the answer is easier to convey that way (but initial contact is via one of the other methods).
Appropriate questions would be “which of these two pin designs do you think is better?”, “Do you think I choose the right keywords for this article?”. We can also discuss why you are feeling stuck at the moment and how to move through that.
The retainer includes time for me to do some quick research if needed to provide you the most valuable answer.
Please note: if questions would require a lengthy, in-depth answer, or would take significant research/analysis on my part, we would likely move toward a coaching session. The retainer start date is the first of each month and all time must be used within that month (ie. does not roll over to the next month).
The retainer fee is $595.